SHFC Member Boat Checkout
SHFC provides fishing boats and canoes for use by club members:
• 18’ Crestliner Sportfish 1850 powered by a 135 hp Mercury Optimax motor moored at the club slip at Chatfield Marina.
• 16’ Lund WC-16 powered by a 25 hp Mercury 4-stroke tiller motor
• 14’ Mirrocraft powered by an electric trolling motor
• 2 canoes
Rental fees are only applicable to the Crestliner ($35 half day, $50 full day). There is no charge for use of the other boats.
Members and guests shall sign a release and waiver of liabilities and return it to the boating chairman prior to checking out a boat.
Member Boat Rental Waiver
Guest Boat Rental Waiver
Members shall participate in a boat orientation session prior to checking out a boat. Contact the boating chairman to arrange for a session. Frequent orientation opportunities are available with the chairman or one of the delegates.
Orientation sessions include:
• Boater safety briefing based on Colorado boating statutes and regulations available at the following link. http://cpw.state.co.us/thingstodo/Pages/BoatingRulesRegs.aspx A hard copy will also be provided at the orientation. The briefing emphasizes relevant information in sections #212, #218, #219 and #221.
• Checkout and check-in procedures including checklist and checkout form details. Link to checklists and checkout forms
Crestliner Checklist 2019
Crestliner Checkout Form 2019
Crestliner Terrova User Manual
Crestliner Terrova IPilot BT Quick Reference Guide
Crestliner Trolling Motor Batteries
• Instruction on equipment operation including a mandatory checkout cruise on the Crestliner and an optional checkout cruise on the Lund.
Rental fees are to be paid in advance with PayPal to email@example.com
Contact the boating chairman Gary Keyser at 303-829-8471 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org